Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tinker: My Second BarkDay!

Helllooo Hooo-mans and Woofies alike! This is Tinker here again, reporting from D's house.

We had a tiring day! I am happy that this year D was around to celebrate my birthday. We went to M's house and played with Apollo, Candy and Auntie F! However, I wasn't too happy when D gave me a smacking for being naughty to Candy. =(

Welllll, on the bright side, he bought me a big beautiful cake from US Doggie Bakery. There were a few hiccups - the cake was wrong, came late and we were charged the wrong price, but the kind baker and driver has sorted it out with M. We all agreed to overlook the wrong cake thing since the cake was already here and we couldnt wait to dig in!


My Delicious Cakie Wakie! Yummieee!


We were supposed to have the cake with fresh strawberries, but oh well. Even the Hooo-mans ate the cake and thought it was quite good!

M said that Apollo could only eat a little little bit, but D didn’t listen! It made M frown a little, but Apollo boy was so happy!

See the icing on Apollo boy's nose?

Candy was acting high class and only wanted the cake when it came with a lot of icing.

I ate A LOT and I LOVE IT!! Here is a peekture of me eating:


I got so messy that D had to bathe me after that! Hoho.

Anyway, I came to a conclusion that BarkDays should be celebrated 365 days a year. I know it is impossible, but its not too bad, 10 days till Apollo & Candy's BarkDay and another cake will be coming!