Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rescuing the Rubber Duckie

M and D brought us out today. Uncle H also came along! It has been sooooooo long since we last saw him!
We all went to the beach, where my dear brother Apollo had to jump in the sea many many times to rescue a rubber duckie. I don't quite understand the logic, if rubber duckie wanted Apollo to rescue him so many times, why wont he stop jumping in?

Apollo watching rubber duckie.
Bravely retrieving rubber duckie from the cold waters. This is what Golden Retrievers are bred for, except they retrieve real game. But we eat some game meats at home already, so I guess Apollo doesnt have to hunt for us!
Having a rest and waiting for rubber duckie to go into the waters again.
Apollo to the rescueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Doesn't he look so cool in this photo?
At the end of the day, a very happy Apollo boy.
We found this Black One wandering around the beach... (M: Yeah right, and at the pink end of the coupler stood the Princess.) Mom!!!! I let it slip when you didnt let me publish any of my photos, but THIS IS TOOOO MUCH!!! GRRRRRRR!

No comments: